New Life in the Holy Spirit
1. Pray expectantly to the Holy Spirit every day (see column on left).
2. Read this article by a priest about new life in the Holy Spirit.
2. Read more about the Holy Spirit (see top right of the page).
4. Consider coming to the weekly "Life in the Spirit" prayer group.
5. Or come to an evening of Renewal service at St Joan's Church 8.00pm on the first Wednesday of most months. Format varies but usually includes Praise, Adoration, and Prayer for healing.
6. Come to Alton Day of Renewal (see below)
Suggested further reading
A prayer journal for Baptism in the Holy Spirit – Therese Boucher
Towards a fuller life in the Holy Spirit – Charles Whitehead
Shall I renew my Baptismal promises? - Ambrose Walsh
Walking in the Spirit (various)
Pentecost is always for living - Charles Whitehead
Baptism in the Holy Spirit - ICCRS Doctrinal Commission
(Available from Good News Books www.goodnewsbooks.net)
How can you help make life at St.
Joan's even more dynamic?
We are a vibrant Parish, but what else could we be doing to bring God's love to all?
FREEDOM TO WORSHIP
Women's ConferenceCor et Lumen Christi Community
Saturday, 13 October 2018 from 10:00 to 20:00
DOMINION: MEN ON FIRE
Damian Stayne of Cor et Lumen Christi Community
Sunday, 14 October 2018 from 9:00 to 18:00
At the Barbican, London. Details and Booking
CELEBRATE SOUTHAMPTON Catholic Charismatic Family Weekend
Non residential weekend with inspiring talks, worship and prayer.
how to grow in the spirit
ALTON DAY OF RENEWAL
Come and be inspired at a day (or half-day) mini-retreat. Including Mass, Adoration, Reflection, Rosary, Reconciliation, Praise and Worship, Inspirational speakers and Healing prayer ministry.
Every month (except December) at Alton School, Anstey Lane, Alton. 11.00-4.00
No charge (collection taken). No need to book. Plenty of free parking space. Full details HERE