New Life in the Holy Spirit
1. Pray expectantly to the Holy Spirit every day (see column on left).
2. Read this article by Fr Chris Thomas about finding new life in the Holy Spirit.
2. Read more about the Holy Spirit (see top right of the page).
4. Please also consider coming to the weekly "Life in the Spirit" prayer group. More details....
5. Or come to an evening of Renewal service at St Joan's Church 8.00pm on the first Wednesday of most months. Format varies but usually includes Praise, Adoration, and Prayer for healing.
Suggested further reading
A prayer journal for Baptism in the Holy Spirit – Therese Boucher
Towards a fuller life in the Holy Spirit – Charles Whitehead
Shall I renew my Baptismal promises? - Ambrose Walsh
Walking in the Spirit (various)
Pentecost is always for living - Charles Whitehead
Baptism in the Holy Spirit - ICCRS Doctrinal Commission
(Available from Good News Books www.goodnewsbooks.net)
How can you help make life at St.
Joan's even more dynamic?
We are a vibrant Parish, but what else could we be doing to bring God's love to all?
"Relit" - the heart of evangelisation
An exciting new training program for the work of evangelisation, helping us share our happiness and the joy of our faith.
On Sunday afternoons 22nd and 29th April and 20th May 1.00-5.45pm in St. Joan's Centre
"New Life in Christ" Weekend Conference
This weekend of inspiring talks and practical workshops aims to lead you to a deeper faith through receiving more of the power of the Holy Spirit. The weekend also includes Holy Mass and Adoration; Praise and Worship; Confession; food, fun and fellowship.
28th - 29th April at Cor et Lumen Christi Community, Highfield House, Chertsey.
Download leaflet HERE Book reservation HERE
how to grow in the spirit