New Life in the Holy Spirit
1. Pray expectantly to the Holy Spirit every day (see column on left).
2. Read this article by Fr Chris Thomas about finding new life in the Holy Spirit.
2. Read more about the Holy Spirit (see top right of the page).
4. Please also consider coming to the weekly "Life in the Spirit" prayer group. More details....
5. Or come to an evening of Renewal service at St Joan's Church 8.00pm on the first Wednesday of most months. Format varies but usually includes Praise, Adoration, and Prayer for healing.
Suggested further reading
A prayer journal for Baptism in the Holy Spirit – Therese Boucher
Towards a fuller life in the Holy Spirit – Charles Whitehead
Shall I renew my Baptismal promises? - Ambrose Walsh
Walking in the Spirit (various)
Pentecost is always for living - Charles Whitehead
Baptism in the Holy Spirit - ICCRS Doctrinal Commission
(Available from Good News Books www.goodnewsbooks.net)
How can you help make life at St.
Joan's even more dynamic?
We are a vibrant Parish, but what else could we be doing to bring God's love to all?
"The Gift" - New Life in the Spirit
After Easter we are presenting "The Gift" a series of 6 Seminars designed as an introduction to a life lived in the
power of the Holy Spirit. This is a life-changing opportunity
to find out more about the Holy Spirit, and to to take the first
steps of a new relationship with Jesus.
On Wednesday evenings 11th April – 16th May. 7.45-9.30pm in St.Joan’s Centre. REGISTER ONLINE
Or download this leaflet for more information and complete the registration form if you wish to participate. We also
recommend that you download and follow the leaflet “Prayer for new life in the Holy Spirit”
"Relit" - the heart of evangelisation
An exciting new training program for the work of evangelisation, helping us share our happiness and the joy of our faith.
On Sunday afternoons 22nd and 29th April and 20th May 1.00-5.45pm in St. Joan's Centre
how to grow in the spirit